Saturday, March 06, 2010

It's Saturday

"Watching you walk out of my life does not make me bitter or cynical about love. But rather makes me realize that if I wanted so much to be with the wrong person how beautiful it will be when the right one comes along.” ~Author Unknown

I sit here after one of the roughest nights I have had. I don't realize why I can't move forward. He is. Why can't I talk to these guys who want to talk to me......He's moved on with other people. Why can't I?

I think and think and think about what it is, why can't I move forward. I realize that after everyone, there's always been someone else. Almost immediately. This time, I am trying to heal from all the past and don't want anyone at all.

Rebound relationships do not work.

I think I get scared sometimes that I'll keep wanting no one. I don't trust men. Not anymore.

Anyways one day closer to finding myself. Having a ceremonial burning of my WoW discs later or maybe a hammer taking to them. Either way they are going to a slow death.

Have a wonderful Saturday.

Love,

~Me

No comments: