Monday, March 29, 2010

Monday!!

What can I say? I started out to blog about how bad my morning had been, how grumpy I had been........This or that bothering me.

Have I mentioned lately how much I LOVE God?

It's so awesome the way things work. I am loving these private moments with God.

As most of you know, I am a very, very new Christian. A baby if you will. Getting things right, trying to do the right thing, it's not easy by any feat. I hear Gods voice sometimes and then wonder if it's my conscience or really God.

Last night began some frustration I was having with a certain issue of my life. I asked God what I was supposed to do and he told me. It wasn't what I wanted to hear. Not even a little bit what I wanted to hear and it's not what I want to do.

I kept thinking is that my conscience or is that God? This morning in regards to not knowing what I'm supposed to do, I became frustrated. I talked to God, I cried because I really didn't know if that was him or myself.

So......... You already know I'm going to tell you something happened!!!
I love God!!!!!! I have been reading this book. I haven't picked it up for a few days and came home from the gym to read a few pages.....

I open it up, read one page, turned to the next........The answer to my question was right there on the page in black and white. Worded exactly like I heard in my heart. It wasn't my conscience it was God and he was affirming it again in the book and then giving me the reason why. The full explanation of why I needed to do what he had said. Not a comparison to a situation of mine, a full exact wording of what I had asked and heard.

I couldn't believe what I was reading. I honestly couldn't believe it. I sitll can't believe it. I am just amazed and humbled with every experience I have with God. It makes me want more and more. I laughed and cried at the same time because I am in such awe of Him.

Totally amazed and still thinking, "Did that happen???"

It did =)

I love life soooooooo much =)

Yesterday at Quints party, his mom had so much work to do for the party....Him and his mom made me a big ole thing of Gluten free brownies and cookies. Their kindness is amazing! They didn't want me to be left out. Their generosity towards me and my children. Overwhelming.

=)

Could life really get any better?

<3

Happy Monday!!

Love,

Dianna

No comments: