Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Wednesday

I'm so sleepy! I took a nap yesterday, so last night I couldn't fall asleep at all. I think at 3:45, I finally went to bed, but had to get up early to take my antibiotic.
Feeling alot better. Still very weak and tired. But no more fever. Throat is 100% better. I'm getting back to my chipper old self.
Today I was sitting here, thinking and felt like I was missing something. I'm not sure if you know what I'm talking about. But anywhoo something was missing. It was the nagging headache I have had for 2 mos straight. I have had a headache ALOT lately and never thought about it, but it was probably a sinus infection. Anyways, its GONE :o) Nice not having a headache. I am so suprised about how much better I feel taking these antibiotics! My head feels clearer, no eye pain, no stuffy nose.
Making a mental note of this the next time I feel sick to take the meds. It probably all started on mothers day when I had that dizzy virus. That was the point the non stop headache started.
Thats about all thats going on. I'm gonna go take a nap and then I gotta meet my friend on TT for her Maxing party :) YAY! I'm so excited and gotta get my clever on to think of something to do for her.
Have a happy Wednesday everyone.
Be Blessed

1 comment:

SassyFemme said...

Glad you're FINALLY starting to feel better!