Friday, July 27, 2007

Tagged by my Melzie

random meme
1. Name someone who made you smile today?

My friend On TT Lady Poppy, she always makes me smile! We were goofing off in a mint!


2. What were you doing at 8:00 this morning?

Still snoozing


3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?

Saying a prayer to St. Anthony to find Savannahs school paperwork for her school check up. He delivered instantly! Thanks St. Anthony!



4. Name something that happened to you in 1992?
Brett passed away :(


5. When is your birthday?

August 22



6. Four words to explain why you last threw up?

I only threw up when pregnant.



7. What color is your hairbrush?
It's a red and silver paddle brush



8. What was the last thing you bought?

A thermometer


9. Where do you keep your money?

Rolled up all over my purse and laying around. Then the bank of course



10. What was the weather like today?

It's hazy, hot and humid



11. Where did your last hug take place?

LOL from kids daily, from an adult.......Not really sure. Been awhile.



12. What are you excited about?

Lindsays baby shower Sunday



13. Do you want to cut your hair?

No


14. Are you over the age of 25?

Yes



15. Do you talk a lot?

It's hard to explain, when I am typing I talk alot, you guys know in emails I talk alot. But in person, not so much. I do if I have someone to talk too, but alot of the times I just sit back and listen.



16. Do you watch The O.C.?

Nope

17. Does your screen name have an "x" in it?

Nope



18. Do you know anyone named Kelsey?

Nope


19. Do you make up your own words?

Yes all the time


20. Are you ticklish?

LOL laughing at your answer Mel. Not really but can be if in the right mood.



21. Are you typically a jealous person?

Not at all. If something good comes your way, kudos to you!



22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter "C".

Cindy



23. Who's the last person to call you?

Kyle



24. Do you chew on your straws?
Nope



25. Do you have curly hair?

Yes, very



26. What is the next concert you're going to?

None



27.Where did you go today?

No where yet, fixin to go to Savannahs check up


28. What is something you say a lot?

Will you stop that?


29. Have you seen the movie 'Donnie Darko'?

Nope



30. Do you have to work tomorrow?

Actually yes I do LOL



31. Who was the last person you said "I love you" to?

I just now kissed my puppy and told her I loved her



32. What should you be doing right now?
I should be on my way to savannahs appt which is far away, but my husband has other plans and now we are going to be late. Go figure on that one.



33. Do you have a nickname?

Nannabird, My papaw used to call me that :*)



34. Are you a heavy sleeper?

Nope



35. What are you listening to?

My blood pressure rise the later kyle is.



36. What is the best movie you've seen in the past two week?

Bridges of Madison County


37. Is there anyone you like right now?

My dogs



38. When was the last time you did the dishes?

This A.M



39. Did you cry today?

I cry daily, sometimes hourly. Yes, crying now because we are going to be late and they will cancel the appt :(

No comments: