Saturday, July 14, 2007

Boring Old Saturday

Nothing going on today. Absostinkinglutely nothing. I scrubbed the bathroom. Scrubbed the living room.
There has been an ongoing CFO marathon in TT and I have done that um 19 times now or so.
Kyle made dinner. Meatloaf, Smeatloaf. I haven't had it since getting this stinking disease. But he made it with rice and it wasn't too bad.
Johnny and Angie came over. Johnny wanted to play me in scrabble LOL
I whooped up on him pretty bad. :) I am very, very, very good at scrabble!
I shall change my name to Wordsmyth! I actually used to read the Scrabble dictionary for fun and I have the 2, 3 and 4 letter word list memorized.
I am truly 100% nerdy! I love every second of it.
Get it from my mother :) One time her and I and Kyle sat down to play Kyle on a 3 person match. He was watching TV or something and kept taking his turns and cheating. Like mother, Like daughter!
Anthony just got home from his trip. He had an excellent time.

Not much going on. I need to make Dr appts. Savannah needs her shots. I need my autoimmune disease blood check up, to see if this stinking disease is in remission or not. Anthony needs his school physical. Juan needs his school physical. Opie and Claire both need heartworming and Opie needs his shots. Kyle needs his Skin Cancer screening thingy. So much to do, so little time!

School starts in a month. I am secretly smiling inside, very, very bigly. Back to the salon for me. I have 4 senior pic appts, but those can be done on weekends! I have a wedding and engagement photo shoot soon. As for hairdressing I shall skip all the way to my chair. :)

Have a Happy and Blessed Saturday!

2 comments:

Twinkie said...

LOL You said "bigly." You're a riot.

Unknown said...

I cried when I hit the favorites button and it went to your blog. Especially when I began to read and notice a much happier, complete Diane. And the pictures of Savannah made me weep too. Our babies start school this year... Oh what a day. We really truely need to get together soon. OR atleast talk on the phone. Carrie