Friday, July 13, 2007

Bible School Program and Ice Cream Social

I have the cutest lil bugger in the world, who just speaks her mind and tells it like it is. Tonight we were leaving bible school and Memaw asked her if she wanted to go say goodbye to Father and she said "The man who wears the dress" LOL so cute! I explained to her that it was a robe and she informed me that he wore a necklace too. Too much to get into with her, but I tried to explain. So cute. Here are some pics. She did so well! Before we left I put her hair in Piggy tails and she said "Mom I have to have a headband" I told her that you do NOT wear a headband with piggy tails. So she whines, cries and I decide that she can wear the headband. I totally did NOT get the memo that this is what the girls are doing. Sure enough, all the girls were wearing headbands with pony and pig tails. I have alot to learn about girls. OYE!
Pics below of my sweetheart. My son Juan was bored to tears and found absolute pleasure in watching one little boy constantly dig way up his nose. At least it kept him entertained. However I was fairly certain he was going to reach his brain. He was hard at work! Nooooooo You don't do that kind of thing in church ARGH! Boys!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Her and her friend discussing the boys behavior LOL
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: