Sunday, July 15, 2007

UGH My 10 year friend returns

For the past 2 days, I literally have not moved out of my computer chair, other than to go lay down. I have been freezing and have an extremely sore throat.
I have a bad headache, have a fever. Went downstairs to see why my throat hurts so bad. Wouldn't you know. Tonsilitis.
I'm sooooooooo sad. I have to find the strength tomorrow to take myself to the Dr. and sit in that waiting room with all the kids.
There is no gluten free Tylenol, just the kids stuff, so I have to get some of that. I have asked Kyle to go get me some and he's not being too nice. Hollering, yelling at this or that.
Anywhoo, keep me in your prayers. You know my fear of pills. I haven't taken antibiotics since I had Tenosynovitis in 2005.
I'm gonna go lay down and cry and try to lay my clothes out for tomorrow so that's one less thing to do
:(

No comments: