Monday, July 09, 2007

WOO HOO on edit, it let me add a TITLE

I couldn't be any happier than if........... You insert your own words there.
But WOO HOO it worked, it worked!!!

It is driving me insane that I can not add titles to my posts. Any of you blogger experts out there HELP!!
2 posts in one day. Maybe I had better check outside to make sure the sky isn't falling.
I'm kinda bored this evening. Kyles computing next to me. Savannah's um, playing with a thing a majig that she made at bible school tonight. Juan is Wiiing. Anthony is up in his room sleeping I do believe.
Our cousin is taking Anthony, Thursday away to Gatlinburg for his 16th birthday trip. He is looking so forward to it. I have to give him a haircut tomorrow and give bubby one too. It's about that time. Dad is due, Kyle is due. Hair cut rounds. It's July and I HAVE and I do stress HAVE to make myself sit in that 6 hr continuing education class.
I do not like those, unless of course they let me be a model and I get my hair and everything done and at those things, it's usually cool stuff they do.


It's hot outside. I was out at our pond tonight and I fed all the fish. I couldn't find raccoon boy. The fish that the raccoon ate his tail all the way off. I posted about it last year. Anywhoo, I think his tail has grown back and that's why I didn't see him. He may be like all the other fish now!! WOO HOO :o) That's plum exciting in these parts!!

I Toon Town with alot of people and they got me all hooked up on Yahoo, it's kinda cool and today I hear my computer ringing and Anita messages me and tells me to accept. Of course I couldn't chat because I have no microphone, but she was talking to me and I was typing to her. It was sooooooo cool and she has the neatest lil accent. So tonight my hubby got me a microphone and I'm going to give it a whirl. Can't promise I'll stick with it, but gonna try it out!

I am not very chat savvy, so we shall see. They will dub me uncouth! LOL

Computers are so nifty in a far out kinda way!!

Okay, I guess I had better think about going in our cave to get some sleep.
We have a leak and we can't figure out where it's coming from. Waters everywhere. We pulled up the carpet, dried it out and it quit. Now it's back again.
Hmmmmmmm my hypothesis is........... I don't have one LOL
Could be anything.
Dad came over and looked at it, thought it was the air, but it's the middle of the floor. Not even that close to the central air unit.
This sounds like a job for Shaggy and Scooby
Rut Roh
Happy Monday Night!
Melzie Welzie, I love, love, Love you and I'm keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

2 comments:

Melzie said...

I love you tooooooo chicadee and I prayed this a.m. and God gave me a very simple answer to all my problems...Do what you know to do. Thats it in a nutshell :) I woke up and and got up and prayed up and read up on my Bible and took 2 pages of notes, I'll type them up later and share. But long story short...Do what you know to do :) smooch. melzie

A Flowered Purse said...

Well are you going to share this insignt with me?
Are you coming to visit me again, is this the answer?
:) Gonna email you and Thinking about you sugar pie
Love ya lots
Dizie