Monday, July 16, 2007

LOL pic

This pic Kyle said was back when I liked him still LOLLLLLL
That's funny stuff. I am dubbed unlovable :P
Tis okay, My dogs love me!
No worries Kyle, I'll still like you on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Ah the joys of marital problems! You should've driven me to the Dr, I would've liked you today too. Tsk, Tsk, Tsk. Have a happy Monday dear. Said very sarcastically of course! LOL
PS to see all my July Archives, you have to click on July to the right. I dunno what's with blogger lately. I've been back to posting so if you missed some just click right. Miss a day, Miss alot LOL So NOT true :P
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

Melzie said...

Hey what am I a dog now? :) I hope and pray the antibiotics kick in FAST :) I tagged you see my blog. xoxo melzie

MoonNStarMommy said...

No kidding.... I must be a dog too (pout)