Thursday, July 12, 2007

It's Thursday, but feels like a Monday

Or even possibly a Sunday. But other than Big Brother being on, it doesn't feel very Thursdayish. Hmmm.
I got a new keyboard and I can not figure it out.
It's all stiff and I keep making typos. I hope it will loosen up soon.
Slept really well last night.
I kinda have a headache.
Anthony left today on his trip.
I'm waiting up for the phone call that he made it safely.
I know he's old enough to do fine, I still worry alot!
I hope he has a good time.
Called and checked on the Goose, but they didn't really give me any info.
Wonder if the Privacy laws apply to Geese.
Goose vet confidentiality.
Okay, gonna jet and watch for Savannah to get home from bible school.
Hop Hop our frog pond sits right by our door at night and catches bugs.
I never realized how big he is.
I may go feed the fish too.
Have a Happy and blessed Thursday which feels like a Monday.

3 comments:

the curl said...

hey nanna, lins is spending the nite here and I'm sure you already know this but they are there. Anthony
said he saw billy, karen robby and company, funny huh.

but they were headed to the strip
(the Gatlinburg strip to get some food)

I bet he is looking cool there, ha ha.

later,

curl

Mare said...

Awww, Di, rough day in TT, huh? Just wanted to tell you how much you rock and your daughter is absolutely illegally adorable! See you in Town soon, okay? Love, Mare

PS - Perhaps we should be making our next toons ducks, so that nasty, vicious comments can just "roll like water off our backs!" ROFL.

Carie said...

I so want a pond...with lots of fish and things...but all the stray cats would just see free food lol :)

So far BB8 is a little wierd lol...but the people crack me up, and I must say I hate Jen lol, annoying is all I can say

I hope the goose is doing better, once you give an animal over they seldom let you update on them, so sad since your emotionaly involved huh? I went through that with the owl I had to have rescued...they wouldn't tell me anything.

I remember when Ashley started school...she was all happy and giggling and my heart was breaking and I was amess...she went into the classroom and I sat outside the school gate crying so hard and stayed there till I got to get her lol...aftre that I voluntered in the class 3 days a week lol...it was so hard for me to let go, I am such a baby...

I thought the same about it feeling like a monday as well...

So are your kids into harry Potter...Ash is stoked about the movie and book lol...she was a little mad at the inconsistancies in the movie though...but we took her to see it and reserved the book as part of her birthday lol...

I hope the rest of your Thursday was better :)