Thursday, July 26, 2007

Howdy! Happy Um, what day is it? Thursday?

Hi everyone!! Hope everyone is well!
Been a long day, I took a long nap!
My boys are always trying to be cool and what not, so I thought I would try to embarrass them a little :P
We were driving to my moms house and there was a car full of girls next to us. What is more embarrassing to 2 teenage boys than to have their mother do stupid stuff.
So I turn on the 80s station and Electric Avenue was on. An old techno like song. Don't you know I turned it up, full blast to where the van doors were vibrating. I felt like I was in the Cheech and Chong movie. The car full of girls next to us looked over. Juan was slouching far down in his seat..............What do I do?
I start dancing in the van while driving! YEE HAW. Ohhhhh they were embarrassed!! The girls looked over and smiled and I Loved it!! When they bring their girlfriends home, I'm going to break out the eyeliner and color all my teeth in black! This is Kentucky, I'm gonna be a hillbilly! Juan gets really embarrassed and I so totally love it. So we pull up at my moms and all their friends are standing out front and I turn the radio up even further and Owoooooooooo, they jumped out of that van so fast and started downplaying the music, saying their ears hurt and it was junk. Har har har. We gonna rock onto electric Avenue and then we'll take it higher :P
They have a long road!

2 comments:

MoonNStarMommy said...

HAHAHAHAHAA.... Dennis and I were just having that convo tonight... hahahhahaaa...

Melzie said...

HA I can so picture it :D xoxo melzie