Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I got some emails and IMs saying I had been

Tagged, so I'm gonna be a good girl. This one is from Annissa Melzie to the right also tagged me for the same. She included photos of her hotties. Hmph. Im jealous. Ill post my stevie and sawyer in a second so you gals can drool :) Steve = HOT
5 Things About.... MEmeME


FIVE THINGS TO DO BEFORE I DIE:
* Go to the ocean, for one whole night, lay on the beach, watch the sunset over the horizon, watch the moon rise. Listen to the waves. I love the way the moon reflects on the water. So peaceful. God makes a beautiful earth.
* Find a way to help hurt and sick animals.
* Go to Disney World again.
* Be a published photographer
* Finish writing my childrens books. Cough cough aunt sandy, I have some new ideas and some new drawings!! I'll run them by you when I put them on paper.

FIVE THINGS I CAN DO:
* Photography
* Paint, write and draw very well
* Fix computers :o)
* Make people smile
* Give good hugs

FIVE THINGS I CANNOT DO: (yet)
* This is hard, because I always at least try to do everything
* I cannot eat wheat, rye, barley, oats and Milk.
* Cannot make my stepmom or stepsister like me or talk to me.
* I cannot go the airshow ever again
* I cannot pass go, do not pass go do not collect 200 dollars.

FIVE THINGS THAT MAKE A MAN ATTRACTIVE TO ME:
* FUNNY, FUNNY and more FUNNY. Sense of humor takes all.
* Geekiness is a huge attraction for me
* Witty and Clever
* Nice smile
* Got a lil thing going on for lots of tattoos :X

FIVE CELEBRITY CRUSHES: (Hotties) LOL I see a pattern going on that I def. like the grunge look :)
* Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Steve from Ghost Hunters

* Sawyer from LOST
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
* Don't ask and don't laugh, but Alan Rickman. Esp in his Sense n Sensibility Days
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
* Johnny Depp
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
* Hugh Grant. ::Swoon::
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

FIVE PEOPLE I WOULD LIKE TO DO THIS IF THEY WANT:
* Mom
* Aunt curl if she wants
* Anyone else who wants too, consider yourself tagged.

1 comment:

MoonNStarMommy said...

I looooove the geekiness answer, that's so true for me too... I so KNEW you were going to put Steve down... and you are right on Dr. Will... LOL.. (he's not evil! Teehee) ...