Tuesday, August 01, 2006

It's only Tuesday

And yet it seems like so much later.
Either ragweed has come in or I have a cold. Coughing, sneezing and just bluch.
Kyle talked to the people next door. The boys grandma
She told him to shoot the birds cause of bird flu and west nile etc.
So they can point and shoot anything in my yard except people. Thats nice to know.
The boy keeps following Juan around the neighborhood and then pointed to all our baby ducks and smirked.
If he kills those baby ducks I will smack the crap out of him. If he can shoot stuff in my yard, then I should be allowed to smack little bratty boys in my yard. He comes and goes as he pleases.
Mom said shes gonna throw birdseed on her roof LOL
Enough about Crazy people.
It's Hot here in KY, very very very hot.
My computer is in my room in the basement and its so cold in my room, I have to use a space heater. Heat index of 106 and Im running a space heater. Thats about as crazy as our neighbors.
Savannahs ear is healing up. Today is her last day of medicine. Thank God for that because all antibiotics make her grumpy. Not sure if it's a stomach ache or what but Thank God that will be over.
Okay, I gotta run and get stuff done around here today before it gets too hot out.
Have a wonderful Tuesday

1 comment:

SassyFemme said...

I'm just reading and catching up. I can't get over this whole saga. What a cruel, sadistic little twerp the shooter is. It does, seriously, sound like a person who's going to have MUCH bigger problems a few years down the road. Hm, can you have two privacy fences installed, one on top of the other, say 12-18 feet high? LOL