Sunday, August 27, 2006

Nets Sighhhhhhh

Well, it looks like a Raccoon tried to eat my fish, the tail of one is gone and the back fin is gone and then another part of one has been nibbled.
We had to put a net over the pond. Well, this morning one of the baby fish got stuck in the net. Felt like finding nemo, Part of me wanted to holler "swim swim swim" but i realized it wasn't going to work. I hate fish, bluch. They freak me out. So I got the net, picked the baby up and put him into the water.
Flash forward an hour, Opie is intently watching something from the window. He only watches when theres something good going on. So I look out and the frog is entangled in the net. OMG let me just say rescuing a jumping frog not only is grody, but its scary. The thing was jumping and jumping. I finally freed it.
Kyle can not get off work soon enough today. I'm tired of the amphibian rescues and such.
My allergies and sinuses are so backed up. We spent the whole afternoon and evening at the pool yesterday, today OMG my nose is clogged up, my lymph nodes behind my ears are swelled up and they hurt. I feel crappy.
First frost can come on!!
I cheated early and put alot of my fall decos out already.
Hung a sign on my door
Nice People ONLY
Mean people go home
so hopefully Debbie comes and reads that.
She has my new release movies and Kyles PSP 2 games which are not cheap and she will not give them back. She keeps making a demand of little crappy stuff and won't give me back my stuff. I'm getting extremely mad. I am daring her to ask for one more thing and then I have a little plan :o) Ill let you know if she does and then then Ill let you know what i did tee hee.
It's childish to act that way. Especially when I have done absolutley nothing to them.
Happy Sunday All!!

1 comment:

SassyFemme said...

Fish and frogs? Double Ewww! You're much braver than me, that's for sure!