Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Savannahs phone call from God

We were sitting on the couch yesterday. Me, Anthony, Opie, Madison and Savannah. Trying to settle down for a nap and watching Pee Wee's playhouse.
Out of nowhere, Savannah turns around and looks like she is about to cry "I have to go see Memaw Frakes" I didn't understand why this was coming up now and I said "Why do you wanna see Memaw Frakes" again Looking like she was about to cry she said "I got a phone call from God, he called her home and I have to go see her today" I asked her if she was talking about Memaw Chester (kyles grandma who recently passed away) She said "No Memaw Frakes, God called her home and I have to go see her today" She also said something about having to go before next week.
I just dismissed it because she has only seen Memaw frakes a few times and figured she was just tired.
Last night, she was crying again and talked more about God. She was bawling and bawling and I asked whats wrong and she said "God Left already, he just died and now I won't see him anymore, he's gone" I told her God was in her heart and My heart and everyones heart, then she cried saying "He's not in daddys heart" it was really really sad and new territory for me.
So just now, Kyle calls. They have called his whole family to the nursing home. His grandmas vital signs have been going down all morning long.
Last week, she kept talking about a man who shoot himself. She kept asking me and Kyle, you know that guy, he shooted himself. I know she didn't see anything like that on TV and we were confused. She was very frustrated with Kyle and I cause we didn't know about the guy who shooted himself. Kyle connected today that Uncle Earl, shot himself around the time Savannah was born. Was that the guy she kept talking about? Was he trying to tell us Memaw Frakes was going to die? It's very strange. But then again, before moms house burned down, Anthony saw all the kids coming for them.
:o( Keep Memaw Frakes in your prayers. Maybe God has called her home.

4 comments:

Twinkie said...

OMG, I have chills. That poor, sweet baby is so upset. Give her lots of hugs!!! I'll say a prayer for you and your family.

SassyFemme said...

Oh Dianna, that's really freaky; goosebumps on my arms and tears in my eyes freaky.

Carie said...

wow...I will keep her in my thoughts and prayers...I hope Savannah is ok, poor sweet baby girl

Spider Girl said...

It's so hard to know what goes on in the minds of children...