Thursday, August 24, 2006

Biding my time

Til BB starts. Only 1 more hour!! I love Thursday Big Brother!
Enjoying the hell out of my babysittingless days. Savannah sleeps til about 11:00 oclock in the afternoons. So I spend my mornings cleaning or watching TV. She is ever so quickly getting back to her pre Madison self. :o) Very Pleasant to be around. She's such a good girl.
I got my living room and kitchen cleaned spotless, got laundry all done. Started working on Savannahs room, but that is such a big job. I want to start weeding out summer clothes and getting out her packed up fall clothes. I think thats just hopes on my part that the weather will cool off soon. It sure is hot outside.
September 1st, I officially get out all my fall decos and then October 1st all my halloween. That is my favorite time of year, except decorating for Christmas.
I love that!!
Okay Have a great night. 55 min. til showtime!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Carie said...

wow to BB...people are down and dirty this year lol...the sequester house cracks me up, there is going to be so much anger and hostility there its unreal lol