Wednesday, August 30, 2006

6 weeks

is about what it has been since I saw my chiropractor last.
He switched his place of business and I haven't gotten to go out there.
6 weeks and then you really start to feel the difference.
I really never knew what a difference it made, til I had long breaks.
My stomach starts to hurt, my headaches come back
Achiness comes back.
It makes such a big difference.
This week, the stomach ache hit, I need to go.
They are going out of town and will be back Tuesday, so we are going up there.
I can't wait. I need an adjustment so badly :(
It's heaven!
My momma took me out shopping today!!! she's fixing up her house and I gave her a yea or a nea on pictures and such.
She bought me a few things and savannah a few things, we were happy Campers!
Savannah is watching RV for the 20th time or more.
She wants an RV now LOL
Yeahhhh right, keep on dreaming at 4 miles a gallon and 80 gallon tank. We can park it at the valu market and sleep there LOL
Have a great Thursday tomorrow all!

No comments: