Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Wed Wed Wednesday

cherSwitz~DMsummerfunPail&Bag
Ahhhh August 2nd and I am sick of the heat today. It's so hot, you can't even go anywhere. Last night my migraine peaked, so today it is less and will continue to be less over the next couple days and then POOF gone. Thank God.
Last night I was for sure I was dying it hurt so bad.
I woke up this morning at 7:00 when kyle left, got up, checked my email and then back to bed til 11:15. Savannah and Juan watched Scooby doo and it was nice to sleep in.
No kids today :o) Just my own.
I emailed the weather man about ragweed coming in early and he emailed me back saying ragweed has already pushed through the ground and blooming. Cicadas were early, ragweeds early. Maybe it will be true that this will be a long cold winter. I just hope its a long fall. I love fall and want just nice 80 degree temps. away with all this funky hot stuff.
Okay I gotta run and put chicken in the crock pot for dinner and then maybe take another nap or watch some more christmas movies.
Have a wonderful day all!

1 comment:

Angel said...

Was the weather man John Belski? I love him. LOL
Love,
Angel