Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Whoa, Whoa, I gotta gooooo

back2school
Back to schoooooooooooooooooooool AGAIN!!!

The pic above LOL my boys this morning. They were both nervous as heck too.
Anthony my goodness starting High School. That really makes me sad. I wanna take a ladder and go to his school and peek in the windows to see what he's doing. Peeky Peeky!! I really don't think he realizes what a big, big world High School is. He's growing up.

Juan, Juan big 6th grader today. Gets his trumpet today. He looked so scared, but he has a ton of friends that are going there.

They both have the odd hours and get home early this year! So around Dr. Phil time they'll be home!!!!

I'm doing pretty okay not babysitting!!! Enjoying ALOT Of free time and getting out all the stuff I Had to keep put up!!

I miss Madison alot though. She's a very, very good girl. I will miss her alot. :o(

Okay,I am off to clean, I have guests coming from MD today and have to get my house cleaned up. Savannah sleeps late so that'll be more quiet time!

Happy Back to school!!
PS all the news people were all happy yesterday, Everyone just seems happier when its back to school time LOL

2 comments:

Melzie said...

:( I know girl when we blink now it will be Christmas then wham summer again. Flies by. Enjoy your visit with Lois :) xoxo melzie

Carie said...

It was so hard last week when Ash went to 7th grade...wow all of our babies are growing up sooo fast :o(

i am glad you are enjoying more YOU time now...but I do know how it feels to watch children for so long they are a part of your everyday routine, you look forward to them, and then one day they aren't there any more...it gets better :o)