Thursday, August 03, 2006

It's Thursday Night

BIg brother just went off. I love that show, I look forward to that hour all day and it's overwith so quickly.
Coughing and coughing. That's what I have been doing since Saturday.
Coughing and coughing. I'm sick of coughing.
My chest is starting to hurt, my throat hurts.
I dunno what's causing it.
Went grocery shopping twice today.
It's too hot to move.
I am praying for rain. We need rain.
We have more 90's next week.
Juan is all registered for Middle school
Anthony's high school orientation was tonight.
Tomorrow is his registration.
It begins. He's not a child anymore.
He's a teen ager.
Depressing.
Have a great night all. I'll be here coughing.

3 comments:

Carie said...

I regestered Ashley yesterday for 7th grade...I was so much more nervouse than her lol...hard letting my baby grow up...

this heat wave is harsh...we had over 109 weather for over 14 days...so many people and animals died, we are high 90's now...but they say the 100+ will be back next week :( ughhh

I hope you feel better soon :O)

Lighthousegal said...

I know what you mean, my baby is a middle schooler too. It makes me feel OLD. But they have to grow up, I suppose.

SassyFemme said...

Two times at the grocery store in one day should just be illegal! :)

Feel better soon!