Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Savannah Smiles

I know I have already blogged today, but in my psychopathic birdboy fury, I forgot to tell you a savannah story.........
savannah banana
Last night Kyle and I had the giggles! We were laughing soooooooo hard and I can't even remember what we were laughing over. But we laughed for about 20 or so minutes. Savannah was trying to watch Little House on the Prairie and couldn't hear and she was getting so mad at us. This just made us laugh even harder. She yelled "stop laughing now, right now" She looked over at kyle and then looked over at me and I was smiling trying not to laugh and she said "Mommy, you really need to put your teeth away"
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL we started rolling again and she got so mad LOLLLLLLL
Too funny :o)
Had to share!

2 comments:

Carie said...

lol she is so precious

Spider Girl said...

Giggles are catching. :)