Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Birthday and Psycho bird boy

Happy birthday to me :o) kyle made my day really special yesterday! It was nice!
Today is my actual birthday and ugh I couldn't sleep last night at all. Then Kyle just called me and told me that there was blood and feathers all over the top of his car. Psycho bird boy is just that. Psycho.
He was sneaking in our yard on Saturday morning, we caught him. How in the hell do you get a Psycho bird boy to stay out of your yard?
I hate living here already. I just count down the days till I can move from here and throw my Direct TV DVR In the freaking river.
I don't hate much, but I HATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE that little boy. Hes a terrible little brat and I really hope and pray that the birds hold a conference, crap all over his grandmothers car in a big big way and then they get together and peck his ever loving eyes out. Brat.
I guess I can leave my house for a couple hours since I know psycho bird boy is at school.
I wish his mom would take him back and he would go down to the country and out of my hair. Freaking jerks.
Have a great day all.

4 comments:

Carie said...

HAppy Birthday :o)

this boy sounds horrid, I am so sorry he is blowing your peace and serinity within your own home :( I have all kinds of nesting birds in my backyard and the thought that they could be hurt is horrid...I am so sorry that they refuse to punish him in any way

Angel said...

Happy Birthday to you!

Love,
Angel

SassyFemme said...

Oh, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Hope it was lovely!!!

for_the_lonely said...

I hope that you had a wonderful birthday, Di! I love ya! :)

Love,
Sarah