Sunday, August 13, 2006

Sunday Sunday

Yesterday was pure crazy. We took Savannah to the dr. Her ears are healing but still have some cracking so we have to put that yucky, stinky medicine back there.
I then left the room for the shot.
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I have been putting off that shot for years and couldn't put it off anymore. She reached back and grabbed the needle kyle said. Im glad I wasn't in there. I was down at Staples, crying my heart out, in the posty note aisle.
She cried ALOT of the day yesterday. ALOT ALOT Of the day. Shes cranky, shes tired. Today, I thought it would be better. Nope, still crying and cranky. I gave her more motrin and shes a little better.
I made some korker bows for her and maddie, pics below! I love making hairbows!!!!
Dsc01026
I usually make them for whatever color savannah is wearing. I made maddie one today. They are a little expensive to make. I need to find a ribbon sale.
We are off to a cookout at moms. Have a good day all!

No comments: