Sunday, April 30, 2006

Been a blogger slacker

Man the past few weekends have been so busy, I really can't decide if I am coming or going.
Today i spent the day finishing up My Aunt Sandys house. Although we had fun, it's really sad knowing that shes leaving for good :(
Today was also the last day of uncle Eds. Kyle went for me, but that is done too. No more eddies, no more Sandys. It's kind of sad. I have been taking care of Eddie every weekend for 7 years. I am glad to have my weekends free, but it is still sad.
Hope everyone is having a great Sunday! Enjoy your week
Love
dianna

2 comments:

Cindy said...

The weekend here was beautiful! It's about time.

I think I have you beat in the blogger slacker department. LOL

for_the_lonely said...

I've been slacking off as well...can't really think of anyting to write! LOL

I hope that you have a great evening..and hey, tomorrow is American Idol night...that's always something to look forward to! ;)

Love ya,
Sarah