Monday, April 10, 2006

Make way for Noddy

HONK HONK HONK is what I hear at 2:30 am and hear my daughter laughing. UGHHHHHHHH I am worn out. Not only was she up at 2:30 watching TV she stayed up til after 3:30 watching Noddy and Pengu and other things. SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I had to get up early to go to the Dr. I had the dracula nurse from hell to draw my blood work. She did a terrible job, I am very bruised and she was meannnnnnnnn.
After I had my bloodwork done she told me to go sit in the hall and wait for my results. Well I stood, I didn't wanna sit, Ihad been sitting for 3 hrs waiting. She comes out and yells at me "Sit down, til the dr gets out here" I told her "I Don't wanna sit" a few minutes pass by and she storms at me telling me to sit again. @@ shooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I didn't sit LOL.

She didn't even wear gloves when she drew my blood. She did the alcohol wipes and then took her fingers and felt my arm with no gloves, what if she had been boodie pickin or nose pickin and she is touching my arm. @@

My iron is low yet again. That suprises me because.....................
I need to take my iron every day. Ican't remember it every day. I am gonna make a big mental note!

The weather is nice, the kids are all outside and i am inside trying to stay awake. Tonight TV has to go on roseanne or something, no more Noddy, Honk Honk Honk!

have a great Monday Monday!! La la la la la la

4 comments:

SassyFemme said...

Geez, she sounds like someone who either needs another profession or is ready for retirement. I thought they had to wear gloves now when they did anything with body fluids?

Twinkie said...

I've been lurking for a while... Another Louisville-area blogger just tryin' to make it through the day. Keep on keepin' on, sister!

Carie said...

wow...no gloves...thats a health violation...they always hurt me when taking blood or doing my IV's...last time they poked me 17 times...hurt so bad...I was screaming from Kidney pain and begging Ken to take me home because they were hurting me...they gave me a pain shot and no IV and I went home...horrible experience...

When Ash was 4 we got her skates, and she would wake me up at like 2 laughing and giggling, the lack of sleep was hard, but the goofyness was priceless :o) gotta love their enthusiasm (even when ya want to pop them lol)

for_the_lonely said...

Oh man, I am sorry that you got nurse Ratchett today...LOL I hope that the next time you fo, that she is not there to ruin your day!

I am glad that ( for the most part) Savannah's party went well. And the tornados...yikes...I was worried about you girl! Glad all is well!

Love ya,
Sarah