Monday, April 17, 2006

Been awhile

Since i have blogged.
Nothing to blog about.
My entries are almost the same every day.
What did I do today? I bet you can answer before you read any further
I cleaned this crap hole AGAIN.
I babysat.
I cried.

Joy Joy Joy, my life is 3 sentences or less
It's unappreciated very much by my family. They take me for granted, daily.

I am frustrated.
I am sad.

I'm tired of no one in this house knowing to pick up something. This morning i got out of bed, after anthony, after kyle and after juan. Savannah and i were the only ones in bed. I get up and they ALL left the trash filled to the brim, overflowing everywhere. It was on the floor where opie nosed through it. They leave it. Why???????????????
Cause good old Dianna will come behind them and pick up every bit of their stinking mess.
UGH
Gotta go more laundry to do, more dishes to do, someone will be hungry or thirsty and I am the only one who knows how to do any of it.
I probably wont blog for a few days, the entries really never change, so if you wanna know what I did all week, just read this one over n over again. It won't change.
Have a good week.

8 comments:

SassyFemme said...

Time for a Mommy-Strike???

Sorry it's so crappy for you right now.

The Curl said...

How about everything you pick up, of theirs of worth, you keep. If toys, games, etc are left, they go in hiding. Can't help you with the trash, cause I know you don't want to keep that, you would like for it to go away. I'm sorry you feel sad and unappreciated. They don't know the best way to show appreciation is to pick up after themselves. Maybe a Mommy Strike is the answer.

for_the_lonely said...

Oh sweetie.....I am thinking of you and sending you tons of hugs..I hope that someone picthes in and helps you out soon..you definitally deserve a break!

Love you,
Sarah

Toelle-Hovan said...

Hi! I'm Toelle - you sent me a comment on my blog or web-site - my daughter is Hollie - I just read some of your blog for the first time - life is hard - just keep remembering you are a great person - you are beautiful - and some day those children will be older and will say "thank-you Mom for every thing you did for me when I needed you!" - it will not be soon - but it will happen - love and happyness -
http://www.toelle-hovan.com - check out my work it is always happy -- it may make you laugh

Angel said...

Hi,
You need a vacation! Don't you wish we could stop what we are doing and just go some where far away? I know I do. I would love to go to Las Vegas one weekend, or to a Beach where it is so peaceful and daydream. Ha then wake up again. I am over here is ya ever need me. You got to come here. I do not like to drive! I jut hav to move closer to you for I can see ya.
Love,
Angel

for_the_lonely said...

Thinking of you today, sweet Dianna....sending you tons of hugs, as well!

Love you,
Sarah

Carie said...

I hope things get better for you real soon...I feel the same way, like the poeple (Ash, Ken, mom) here are all pigs and all expect me to clean up after them...and no one ever helps...never...we should all strike...I am all for it

Lighthousegal said...

I am right there with you....Maybe a strike IS what we need.
I know I feel like all I do is clean up other peoples messes. Water here, toys there, clothes in the floor, etc.etc....