Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Busy Busy Busy

I have been so busy and things have been super hectic. The dishwasher was temporarily broke and then the bouncy crisis and spring break! First off let me let you know I updated our remodling blog click there and it will take you there. I have a couple more rooms left to do.
Yesterday I took all the kiddies and ventured to downtown louisville. We went to waterfront park. The kids played on the playgrounds. We visited the river. Ate lunch in the park. Then went to the Louisville slugger museum to see the big bat and such. Then went to the childrens museum.. I was beat. I took 5 kids with me. Then today ZOO YAY!! I have been bugging n bugging my aunt curl to go. So today we went! We had a great time and My cuz Linney came also! It was nice going there but Holy COW It was crowded!!! After that i went and took care of my uncle eddie then I went and cleaned my moms and came home. I am pooped! I have included a bunch of pics from both days below. I took a ton but only am gonna bore you with a few LOL :) Have a great Wednesday!

Dsc08198
The Big Bat
Dsc08167n
They saw a boat flyin by on the river
Dsc08163
eatin some lunch
Dsc08188
Dsc08254
Above is Savannah at the African Savannah LOL
Dsc08250
This is the Lorakeets on my son Juan. They kept pecking him and pecking him and grabbing his ears LOL, they would chew on his jacket and pull his hair. They wouldn't leave him alone so I had to get the handler to get them off so we could Leave LMAO
Dsc08292
Savannah leavin the tulips
Dsc08222
AWWW My family :)

6 comments:

TheMommason said...

what great photos I love Savannah leaving the tulips amazing!

Sounds like fun even though energy draining

SassyFemme said...

How did I not know you had a remodeling blog??? Holy moly, I LOVE what you guys did on your house. All that work, oh my gosh!!!

Love the pics you had on this entry. The one of your daughter leaving the flowers is very artsy; love it!

dixiedarling said...

What a great day!!! Thanks for sharing!

Carie said...

wow the pictures are amazing...I wish my camera took pics that clear and wonderful lol...looks like it was a great day :o)

Dr. Deb said...

Fab pictures. Love the one with the parrots. So colorful.

Lisa said...

I wish my camera took pictures that good. How may mega pixels is it? It takes such colorfull pictures. You should really go into photography. I showed some people at work the picture of Savannah that you said you photo shoped with the purple flower. They thought you had it professionaly done.