Tuesday, April 11, 2006

I think its Tuesday

Im pretty sure it is anyway cause AI comes on LOL
Having an okay day. I'm in an anxiety cycle. I have panic attacks and free floating anxiety as I have written, but it gets bad in cycles. Usually once with in 6 mos. Its nice to pin point, but I hate when it comes. I really just don't feel well and anxiety on top of it all. Sigh.

My back hurts where dr cook injured it. When it gets warm it flares up. GRRRR I just hope it fully goes away with time.

I got my living room and kitchen spotless again!! The backroom thats a different story. I just haven't been able to get up to clean it.

Well, thats enough of my whinin today. I hope AI is good, i read their song lists and i was shocked at the songs they all chose!

Happy Tuesday

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I had (what the Dr called) anxiety attacks after I had Allie. I've been on med. for 6 months now. I hope I can go off of them soon. I know how you feel. It's hard to explain to someone that has never had it. You want to control it so bad, but you can't.
Mine mostly was around strangers. Everyone stops and wants to look at Allie, and some people want to touch her. I couldn't stand it. I was so afraid something would happen to her. I feel better now, but sometimes when people stop and talk to her, if it starts to bother me; I will politly walk on. It's wierd!

TheMommason said...

Sorry you are having a tough time I hope you feel better soon. Yeah you got more clean than me but as soon as I visit you and Sarah and Our other Sister Friends real quick I'm attempting the feat wish me luck...Hope today is a better day !
Hugs
H