Sunday, April 02, 2006

Time Change Day

I Just got out of bed and its almost 10:30, I am already behind before I even wake up LOL!!

We are due some mega bad thunderstorms, prayyyyyyyyy they stay away!!

I have a basement now but still, I can live without tornados.

I gotta go clean my mommas today and cut her hair. We spent the morning and afternoon shopping, no kids :) It was soooooooooooo nice!!

I am bored and needed something to do, so I started making korker bows :) I made my first last night!! Pic is gonna be after the post! It needs some tweaking and I experimented with ribbon and I like the thicker textured ribbon, opposed to the thin stuff its just too shaggy!! I am going to start experimenting with all sorts of bows :) YAY!!

I haven't updated the house blog, I am going to try to do that this morning too :)

Okay heres my first bows!
korker
korker 1

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Cute bows. I did that years ago when the girls were little. I hated buying all those expensive bows, so I got out the glue gun and did it myself!

I like yours. They are pretty. Enjoy the rest of your day!

Hugs,
Nancy

Dr. Deb said...

Tornadoes would scare me too.

Lisa said...

Looks good!!! Don't you just love putting hair bows in hair? I love dressing Allie up and putting hair bow in. Luckly right now she doesn't bother them.

TheMommason said...

And this is why I have and wanted a boy... me tomboy me no do hairbows. I'mso lame the whole time I thought you were talking about gift bows till I saw the secound picture...