Sunday, April 09, 2006

Savannahs Birthday

Yesterday outside of it being Savannahs birthday, was pretty much WEIRD from the get go. I won't even say bad, even though mostly from my perspective it was. Everything, that could've gone wrong, pretty much did. The only fun part of the day for me was getting to sit down with Mike, linda, kyle, johnny and angie and Laughing. That part of it was fun. Mike N Linda are 2 people that can make you laugh and laugh and laugh til you pee your pants. Very very funny. I needed a good laugh after all the insanity.

I am becoming quite an observer of snide comments, I was on the receiving end of quite a few snide comments yesterday. I do realize them. That's okay, if it makes you feel better to rub stuff in, you go right ahead, it doesn't bother me a bit :c)

It's funny to watch people TRY to say something to bug me.......I guess they don't realize what I have been through in my life and I think its funny watching them make comments to me, to try to hurt me. They can't. But its fun watching them try.

Yesterday was so weird, Oh my just weird. Tense moments all around LOL I thought we were gonna have a couple brawls!! I was trying to keep the peace in every direction. It was crazy, absolutely crazy.

So in a nutshell, the week started with the bouncy fiasco, then a cake fiasco, then Im on the crap list fiasco, then the rain and the cold weather LOL, it was nuts, all around nuts.

My baby girl is 4 :) She was happy as could be!

Kyle is at my dads picking us up a recliner. We really haven't any place to sit. Just one chair we fight over, the other is Opies. We don't have the extra money for a couch right now, So my dad gave us a recliner. I had to get it cause I'm on the crap list and it would probably be on the curb if I didn't come get it today. Shoooooooooooooo Momma I am on the list again ;) LOL you know how that goes.

I can't wait to recline YAYYYYY :) we are very very blessed and I will count them even though days are rough.

I will hold my tongue and make no snide comments, because I see how tacky it makes people look

I will go clean my dads basement tonight, for him, because I love him.

I will take my shower and get to bed

And I will call Mike N Linda and ask them to have me N Kyle over for a pre Derby bash, with marshmallows and fire :) HINT HINT HINT LOL

We picked the boys up from there today and they had all the chairs around their firepit, the nerve of them not inviting us LOL :P

Have a great Sunday all!!!

2 comments:

The Curl said...

Hey dianna, I thought yesterday was so fun. I think Micheal and Linda are funny too. Angie is very nice. I missed all the inside happenings, but I thought you had everything so nice, but I know how those little inside things can happen. sorry for your stress. My biggest stress was fighting that cake, it was soooo good. I love that kind of cake. Anyway, enjoy the recliner.

Gloria said...

Nan, SURELY your family wouldn't make snide comments. If it WAS family, I don't want to hear about it. You DO need a couch or somewhere to sit. Hey, what about Sandy's couch, since they have a contract now, she can get rid of it. Everyone in the family has couches (many have more than one) so I can't see anyone needing it or wanting to horde it for the sake of hording it. . Ask Sandy - you really do need one for when a momma w/broken toe comes over.