Thursday, April 27, 2006

Been a lil while

Have had a really stressful crappy week. Our stinking power got shut off. It's a long story but ACK we had no power for about a whole day and then half of a next one. That is something I never ever care to relive again. I am scared of the dark and sleeping in the dark house with no sound, nothing. EEK, never again.

This week was awful. Just plain old awful. Today things have mellowed out a lil more. My house is clean, the laundry is almost completley finished.
Can't ask for much more.

Hope everyone has a great week and weekend!

4 comments:

TheMommason said...

Sorry about the power girl. Hey do you know how to do the Ask Ro thing on Rosie's blog I feel like the most retarded person on the earth.

for_the_lonely said...

Ugh..I hate to be without power..esp when it is hot and muggy! That is the pits! I am glad that it is back on, and that things are getting back to how they whould be!

I hope that you have a great weekend too!

Love ya,
Sarah

Cindy said...

Dianna,

I had a pretty crappy week too! Details to follow, I'm back

Lisa said...

If you had let me known, I could have made some sounds out side your window or something like that for you. If you know what i mean. Think back many years when you stayed all night with me!!!!