Friday, April 07, 2006

wahh we had a tornado tonight

I am still sick and scared, it was actually on the ground by my freaking house :((((( i feel so violated and LOL and a :( that was some scary business. It went through all of south louisville and was behind a highschool a couple blocks up from me. Im tired, Im sick to my stomach and I am ready for spring to be over now. Hope all my louisville people are safe and sound tonight!
Tomorrow is savannahs birthday, dodging tornados today I got nothing finished. I need a shower but its still storming out :( Ugh my nerves are shot!
Have a great night

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday Savannah

Carie said...

wow it sounds scarey...I live in California and we get them, lately more so then usual...I am so glad you and your family are all right...

Happy Birthday to savannah

SassyFemme said...

What a horribly scary time for you! So glad that it missed you guys though. {{{{ }}}}