Saturday, April 22, 2006

Saturdayyyyyyyyyyy

Saturday, saturday, saturday, saturday, LOL i was doing a lil sir Elton!
I am finally over another migraine. This one was rough. It started Wed. I usually get weepy or mad and i got weepy and mad shoooooo double combo. Thursday i woke up and my head hurt so bad, i couldn't even move. I think i took 4 baths on thursday. Nothing at all worked. I had to babysit so basically just walked around, if i sat it hurt, if i laid down it hurt.
UGH

Yesterday it was still there a little, but when they go away i get really funky feeling. I told kyle it felt like i had fish in my head LOL he didn't understand that, but my head felt swimmy. I can't explain it at all but kinda like swimmy LOL
makes no sense i know. My vision gets funky, my ears hurt, i feel fonky. Today it is almost gone and the weird stuff like numbness and such is all going away, so thats a plus.

The rain has finally gone. our sump pump kicks on twice an hour, it never has done it like that before weird. Weird. and rainy weird.

Okay i gotta run, i have a full day ahead.
Take care all
Happy Sat n Sunday

1 comment:

Angel said...

Is there anything that you can take for those bad headaches? I hate having them. Even the light hurts your eyes too. Take care!

Hugz,
Angel