Monday, April 24, 2006

Manic Monday

Well, it's not really manic. I am just plum wore out. We were at our house during waking hours, probably 3 hrs a day, if even that.
Kyle and I both are so tired. We've been sick, we've been working. I was glad to see Monday come. But, since we weren't home all weekend, the house is a wreck and I am spending time straightening up.
I am too tired to do a whole lot, but I am getting it done. I packed away all savannahs winter clothes in tubs. 5 full tubs, stuffed full of winter clothes. My step sister is a shop a holic and passes all her stuff down to savannah. It's nice, but Oh Lord, could someone wear that much stuff in a season?
I'm so sleepy. I didn't fall asleep til Midnight. I was trying to get stuff together for a garage sale we are having. My step sister has a ton of baby stuff she is getting rid of, my stuff is just stuff. I have it marked so cheap i don't think it can be turned down LOL. I want it all gone!
We are going to try to do it this weekend. Looks like a couple of people are calling for rain on saturday. So we shall see. I hope and pray it doesn't cause my back room is full and the next opportunity would be after Derby. Thats 3 weeks away and I don't wanna wait that long.
I want it all gone!
Okay I gotta run, the girls are playing outside and i have to crawl up the stairs to check on them. I am just now getting feeling in my feet after being on them all weekend :)

3 comments:

Lisa said...

What kind of good baby stuff do you have? Allie is 7 months old. She is just beginning to set up.

TheMommason said...

I'm worse :-) Hey thanks for visiting my Mom's blog you really made her day! Thanks sweety!
Feel better

Lois Lane said...

Pssstt... where the heck are you missy? ;)
Hope all is well in your neck of the woods.
Lois Lane