Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Been such a long long time!!!!!!!!!!!

Feels like It's been forever! I don't have alot of time to write because the computer is pretty much off limits til i get this house straight.

Its like taking a gazillion boxes and unpacking 30, it doesn't even make a dent in it. I have run out of places to put stuff!!!!!

Jackie you are so sweet! I was having such a hard day and yet again you sent me another card, You are truly a sweetheart and as soon as I get a chance, you watch your mailbox! I haven't stopped by your blog lately. I hope to read that your kitty is all better!

Okay, I gotta run and I promise pics very soon!!!!

4 comments:

for_the_lonely said...

Ok..I have to break down and tell you that I sent you a card in the mail too..LOL...I asked that it was forwarded to you, so hopefully it will get to you ok !

Hope that all is well!

Love ya,
Sarah

Carie said...

I hope all is going good...

I hated unpacking...seemed like I had way more stuff afterwards...

Good luck on getting settled in :o)

Dr. Deb said...

Dropping in to wish you a good weekend!

~Deb

NANCY said...

awww di about your finger:( that bites.
I gotta take apic of my finger,its turning black,It needed stitches..After the parade i'll send you pics,it hurts to type with it..but i do it anyways.:(
no joke I think its getting infected..so tomorrow I'll see a dr but since I Do not have a van/my mom offered to drive me BUT I DO NOT WANT HER TO COME ughhh ackkkk HELP lol