Sunday, November 20, 2005

A Turkey

Sat on a backyard fence and he sang this sad, sad tune
"Thanksgiving Day is coming,
Gobble, gobble,. gobble, gobble,
And I know I'll be eaten soon."
"Gobble, gobble, gobble, gobble
Gobble, gobble, gobble, gobble,
How I'd like to run away.
Gobble, gobble, gobble, gobble,
gobble, gobble, gobble gobble,
Oh, I don't like Thanksgiving Day!"


I do :))))))))))))))))) I want some dern turkey!
I don't feel like chicken tonight, Like chicken tonight
Well, the house is going. The boys did all the leaves 15 bags later, big bags later I might add, it looks awesome! Kyles dad did some leaves, my brother did some leaves. Kyle started painting. I peeled yet more contact paper. My dog is a geek. Thats about all i can offer LOL :) okay I gotta go, gotta go, gotta go gotta go gotta go right now............. Detrol :P
Have a Happy and Blessed Sunday all!

3 comments:

SassyFemme said...

Thanks for making me laugh w/the turkey song, and the chicken tonight! Hope you're having a great day, too!

dixiedarling said...

Great song - I want my turkey as well. Have a good one.

Dr. Deb said...

best wishes to you and yours as well.

:)
Deb