Sunday, November 06, 2005

Sunday Sunday Clouday

Up at 5am with super bad thunderstorms. Tornado watches, thunderstorm warnings, tornado warnings across the river. I had to check the calendar, it is november right? It was almost 80 degrees yesterday. Crazy,crazy weather.
The lightning scared me, badly!

Today, I have to cram about a million things in. Kyle is going to work and I have to do my work with 3 kids. This should be adventurous and annoying. I spent yesterday afternoon, went to my uncles, then cleaned my aunts. Today I have to clean my moms, run and tidy up at my aunts and then go to a birthday party, in my new area of town and I haven't a clue how to get there.

I just wanna stay home and sleep. But such is not possible. I gotta go I guess. Get started. Hope everyone has a great sunday!

9 comments:

Cindy said...

Just checking in to make sure you're ok. I had no idea that this severe weather was happening!

SassyFemme said...

I'm a total chicken when it comes to thunder & lightening. Tornado watches scare the daylights out of me!

Hope you get some down time later on today or tonight.

Dr. Deb said...

We are expecting bad weather here too. I am tired as well...so hard to have a relaxing Sunday. But I am grateful to have Sunday in any way it comes, you know what I mean?

Peace to all,
Deb

Nancy said...

I heard about the tornados and the severe weather. Guess it is cold and hot air mixing it up huh?

Sorry you couldn't stay in bed under the covers all day. Hope you had a good Sunday though.

for_the_lonely said...

I , too, heard about the horrific weather! Yikes! I am glad that you all are ok though. Here's wishing you a great week!

Love,
Sarah

Melzie said...

Ugh girl it was here about midnight, and I wound up with 2 kids making pallets in my floor scared (Jordan slept thru it) and I woke Danny up cause I was scaredddddddd too lol. Me big chicken. Glad you didnt get blown to oz womanly did you get your paint?????? xoxo melzie

Carie said...

I hope all is well :)

Lois Lane said...

Okay, you need to update us and let us know you are still aokay from the storm. The news is scarey. 2 am, no warnings. I hope you and yours are well!
Lois Lane

TheMommason said...

Hey Girl how are you?