Saturday, November 12, 2005

Saturday

Good morning! I have been up since 5:30! I have been going to bed super early and I couldn't figure out why all of the sudden I have been able to sleep.........Kyle started taking Flonase and he isn't snoring and I am sleeping like a baby :)

Awesome, I'll get him a barrel for Christmas!

I watched The Rescue Nanny last night. I kinda am starting to like the show, it makes my family seem so calm and normal :o)

I need to do my blog visiting, I have been so busy I haven't had a chance!
So off to read some blogs and hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

5 comments:

Cindy said...

Flonase helps with snoring? Is that over the counter or prescription? I confess, right here and right now, I snore really bad.

Nancy said...

Me too! I have used Flonase once and it works well for nasal congestion, but I had no idea it worked for snoring. They should be promoting that!

Glad you are getting some sleep.

I like the Nanny shows. They are really good and it does show that my kids were a piece of cake. Not that it always seemed that way.

Have a great weekend Dianna.

Dr. Deb said...

LOL a barrel of Flonase for Christmas! My hubby snores like a treesaw. Sometimes I have to leave the room to get some zzzzzzz's. He is going for some apnea testing next month...maybe that'll help.

Have a great rest of the weekend!

XO,
Deb

for_the_lonely said...

When I lived at home, my step dad snored so loudly, that his snoring would wake me up too..and my bedroom was at the other end of the hall!!! IT was all fixed after her had surgery though..he had bad sleep apnea! I hope that you have a great weekend, Dianna! You are loved!

Love,
Sarah

author said...

I have to have my flonase !
I have awful sinus problems. It really helps with keeping my migraines at bay.

Just stopped in to say Hi.
Sorry I have been so busy and
not able to visit too.

Have a great weekend.