Friday, November 11, 2005

YAY its friday!

Been helping my aunt out and taking care of babykins, so I haven't been on much! But............ we close on Tuesday :) TUESDAY :) YAY!
Holly, heck no babysitting doesnt give me any baby fever, it cured any if little itch i had LOL!
Jackie you are such a doll always with your funny emails.
I will be disappearing for a couple weeks after this week because it takes awhile to get DSL all hooked up and stuffy stuff like that!
Hope you guys are well.
maddie never did show up @@ her mom called and said she was on vacation. A lil information that wouldve been useful to me LAST WEEK!
God is Good. Thank you God
Have a wonderful weekend all!

2 comments:

Angel said...

Yay on the House! I am so Happy for ya. Life is finally getting great! Now I just need to get me a better and bigger house too.
Love,Angel

Molly said...

Hello....I enjoyed reading your blog.

I had my son when I was 17 (10 years ago now....) and my best friend still blames me for the fact that she never wants to have kids.........too much babysitting will do it to you!