Monday, November 21, 2005

Monday Monday

I can't believe Thanksgiving week is upon us. Holy heck! It's my last monday in this house. The boys last week of school. All bittersweet I suppose.

Today was so hectic. I woke up got the kids ready and took Juan to school and went shopping with my momma. She got me all sorts of neato goodies and some shelf liner for my cabinets! Then to the mall for some bath and body works, then to Applebees for lunch :P Yummy. After that Juan had to have his appt for his meds and I had to run pick him up from school, then run my mom home, then run downtown, where as always she was late. @@. Then we had to rush home get anthony, then rush to get maddie home, then rush to eddies, to get gas, to the post office and finally home. I am about beat. I was going to go to the new house tonight. No way. I took a shower got my jammies on and gonna sit my arse down!

I can't remember what i watch on Monday nights............Hmm Gotta think about it. I may just sleep!! I went to bed with my hair soaking wet and got up looking like kramer from Seinfeld, my hair was way high!

Okay kyle is painting so its a long day and night for me.

Have a Happy Monday evening!

1 comment:

SassyFemme said...

What a busy day you had! You need to stick a taxi sign on your car!