Friday, November 25, 2005

Some guys Have all the luck

Some guys have all the pain, some guys get all the breaks,some guys do nothing but complain. Whoa oh whoa whoa ohhhhhhhhhhhh. LOL

My finger I got a hang nail. I start cryin cause it hurts and I know what that pain means. Kyle says "oh it'll be okay" Hours later BLAMMOOOOOOOOOOOOO cellulitis.
People wonder why i use so much hand sanitizer.............IT DOESN'T freakin work.
So to the ER yesterday morning and I got the next round of antibiotics. Some nice Kflex. Got some Acidophilus.

Got a headache. Of all weeks to get this crap. Moving week.

OH well. Thanksgiving was purty good, I was whinney and cranky and by the time the 2nd round of antibiotics hit my stomach hurt. :o( So I didn't eat much. But my nice mommy sent me some left overs which I will put to good use today. Hope everyone had a great holiday!

Happy Friday!!

5 comments:

Dr. Deb said...

YIKES!

Hope you feel better soon.


~Deb

SassyFemme said...

You got cellulitis from a hang nail? OMG! Hope you're doing better by now!

Carie said...

I hope you get better soon, I kow cellulitis keeps getting you...so sending you stay away cellulitis vibes :o) I hope everything is going better for you very very soon

for_the_lonely said...

Holy moly..that has to hurt! I'd be a cranky monster with that! LOL

I am glad that you got some leftovers to eat once your tummy settled down! I hope that you are doing well!

Love you,
Sarah

Nancy said...

Hope the move goes well and that you are feeling better too! OUCH.