Saturday, November 19, 2005

Saturday!

Kyles been working at the new house for 2 nights, last night I had a choice of whether or not to go. I chose not to go. I just didn't feel like it. Kyles mom scrubbed the whole kitchen over there, washing down cabinets, bleaching counters, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and YAY :o)

I stayed here and packed and cleaned and got stuff ready for the open house on Sunday. I have no laundry, I have moved on to washing blankets so we can have everything clean when we move. That itself takes a load off, not having to move dirty laundry. I am not a fan of it.

Everyone is waking up and I have to get everyone ready. The boys have to wake up and do exercises to strengthen their arms for leave raking. LOL we have a ton of leaves.

I will take pics, I won't post the before pics til i can post the after ones. My dad got the new baseboards and quarter round, and I get to paint those today i suppose!

Have a great Saturday!

5 comments:

NANCY said...

aHHHH how FUN it is MOving;) ENJOY ENJOY!
I too am doing laundry/cleaning and My friend IRL LAURA IS Coming over...we were supposed to hit WALMART but instead taking the kids for a walk to the park:)
PROMISE PICS YOU PROMISE PICS LOL:)
I'll send some too!!!
AGAIN BIG CONGRATS!!I bet you'll have your new home ALL you SOOO freaking fast it'll make our head spins..LOL send some of that motivation here to my husband!
BLESS YOU LOVE
NANCY

NANCY said...

DIANNA
HOW DO I CHANGE MY PICTURE??ANYBODY HAVE A CLUE????I HATE IT ITS SOOO SUMMER WE"RE IN WINTER ROFL

for_the_lonely said...

It sounds like things are going smoothly! Great to hear! I hope that you have a great weekend!

Love,
Sarah

Nancy said...

How funny. You woke the boys to do exercises to strengthen their arms for raking! LOL

Always nice to have clean everything when you move. Put the beds up and make them and then unpack the rest of the stuff! Then when you are too pooped to do anything else, you can climb into your clean and waiting bed!

Jenny said...

Don't you just love moving? We just bought our first home and have lived in it for 25 days. We have to paint...I am not motivated. Nowadays pink's not looking so bad after all. (Well it is I just have to get off the couch and start painting!!!)