Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Been a home owner 24 hrs YA HOO!

Today has been hectic, last night was hectic. I swear, I am terrified of thunderstorms, yesterday I think was a bunch of media hype, they were telling of this huge tornado outbreak...Yadda, Yadda, Yadda. Yesterday was juans birthday and closing day, we had plans. Well, i went to my moms at 3, they said the storms would be here and be so bad between 4-6 can we hear a BULL CRAP! they get prolonging them and prolonging them. They were bad......OUT To the freaking west of us and the North of us and as soon as they got here (close to 10) they fizzled out and it was just rain. UGH, that will teach me. Had I continued on with my original plans it would've been a super outbreak.

I had a ton of plans today but other ones popped up so my plans are on hold for today. I am just exhausted. Anywhoo, hope everyone is doing well.....Happy Wednesday and brrrrrr baby its cold outside :o)

3 comments:

Carie said...

I love the cold weather lol just cause I get to wear my hoodies...

I am ok with storms, mydaughter wants to play in them all the time...freaks me out lol, my poor dog though suffers seriously through them and hides under the blankets next to the cat...my brother is afraid of them, lol when severe weather announcements come on TV he used to hide in the bathrooms tube cause he felt it was safer lol and at 32 he still does, I got used to the storms here in Cali, but the storms where I used to live in Washington were huge compared to these and they scared me

NANCY said...

((CONGRATS))) & I am SO happy for you!!Being a home owner ROCKS!!YOU SOOO Deserve it!
XOXOXOXO

NANCY said...

DI,how do I change my picture??HELP lol