Tuesday, November 15, 2005

We close, We close

At 10 am we close, we close la la la la la............ Okay, that's the goodn news. The bad news, Thunderstorms, tornadoes and all that jazz. I am scared out of my freaking gourd and praying now that after 10, we will own the house, that a tornado does not come and damage it, in any way!

I have been up off n on because I am so scared of these storms! :o( My aunt Sue said I could come over after getting Juan and use her basement if need be. I have a key, so we'll see..........Hey that was a whole freakin poem, YAY me!

I have a cold or else its from all the dust and stuff at the other house we stirred up. Either way, i hope it parts soon :o)

Okay, I gotta go and wish me luck and be thinking of me at 10 am, part of my anxiety is feeling trapped and I will be trapped under a mound of paperwork for about an hour and a half, so prayyyyyyyyyy!

Thanks and HAPPY TUESDAY!!

3 comments:

Angel said...

Good luck on today. I am so happpppppy for ya.

Love,
Angel

Carie said...

wooohoooo I am so happy for you and I am sending the no tornatos for Diana vibes your way ;o)

Dr. Deb said...

Yeah, the weather has been terrible by you. I was watching the news reports for the weather across the country...holy moly, mother nature isn't letting up!


Congrats on the closing. Isn't it a great feeling when it's all done?
~Deb