Friday, November 18, 2005

It's Friday :o)

The week is officially over :o) YAY
Today I am going to be super busy, i have to get this house cleaned up and ready to go for open house. Grammy is coming to help me accomplish that!
Kyle will be at the other house, he is on vacation for awhile coming up here soon
Love it or hate it, I'll let you know LOL
I have all my clean laundry on my kitchen table, Do I put it away only to pack it this week, or do i get 5 separate boxes and pack everyones clothes?
I dunno what to doooooooooooooo
Oh well, it will come to me I suppose!
I got all my bloggin done today, I stopped by and saw everyone that I had alink to, so if I missed ya I am sorry.
Dr Deb I noticed you haven't had a new post so Have a great weekend!!
Okay I gotta get the boy to school he wants to go for some reason LOL and I wanna take him for some reason!
Happy weekend all, be safe and be well and be wise and be insured LOL :P

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Happy weekend to you as well. I just popped in to say hi and let you know that I updated! Alert the media!

Carie said...

have a great weekend as well...

when I was moving and I had to pack I was alot like you wondering what to do...good luck on all of it :o)

maceydoo said...

Hey Dianna,

Been so busy with the new job can hardly see straight when I get home! I have the weekend off, well still have the papers...
I hope you have a very succesful open house on Sunday!
Lisa