Sunday, November 13, 2005

Sunday

Wahhhhhhhhhh, it's sunday morning, I'm tired :o( We went over to the new house yesterday and did a ton of work. I did something to my neck and it was bugging me a lil yesterday then in the afternoon it went away. Til i slid on a childrens vaccum and hurt it again. Last night it hurt really badly.

I got up early and laid in the tub some more, it feels better than last night but still hurts.

I have to go and clean at my moms then we have to go to the new house.
I'm sad because anxiety is kicking my butt. I feel about as useless as a slug. I can do work but anxiety is kicking me down and I am tired. Of course it always shows up when I don't need it. All the changes that are getting ready to occur it will get worse.

I hate moving. You'd think after moving once a year for probably 13 years I'd be used to it. I'm not. I hate the changes. I really really do. Keep me in your prayers and have a great Sunday!!

No comments: