Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Christmas is ..........

Inching up upon us. I can't believe it is almost here. I have been doing a lil shopping here n there the past few days. Stuff adds up quite quickly.

We can't do too much this year with the house n all, but man even the little bit is alot. My dryer, UGH the hose that goes outside keeps coming detached. Its attached at the ceiling so it's not like you can just plop it back on. We have tried clamps, heat tape everything. It's just not working. Soooooooooo.......... I will have to find some way to get it fixed again. My laundry is falling behind.

We've all got colds here. :( Other than that nothing happening. My house is completely finished as far as putting stuff away is concerned. No more work other than if more stuff breaks, until after Christmas.

Okay, hope everyone is having a good day. Gonna try to get back on my blog rounds soon

3 comments:

Melzie said...

good luck with that hose woman :) Hope you get it fixed. My washer is frozen today but I am trying not to get too aggravated :) xoxo melzie

Cindy said...

Oh the joys of home ownership. Our furnace broke on Thanksgiving, the first year in the house. Luckily, I had a friend that came over and fixed it and it cost just a little bit. He forgot to do something to the thermostat after he was done and he actually over fixed the furnace, it ran all night! The next morning it was so hot in the house we couldn't breathe.

A rivet gun is the ticket for your hose. Maybe?

for_the_lonely said...

That little SAnta graphic is too darn cute! Love it! And I know that you have been nice this year! I bet Santa will bring you great things! :)

Sorry to hear about your dryer duct...those hoses can be a stinker! I hope that you can get it fixed soon!

Love you, and take care!

Love,
Sarah