Saturday, December 10, 2005

Hey all

Sorry I haven't been blogging much. we don't have a computer desk, so I Have my computer on some lil table til we get a desk. We had to get rid of our big one because it wouldnt fit in the basement @@.

I have been super down in the dumps. I have moved every year, probably for the past 10 years of my life. Well, i wouldnt say every year, but prob every 18 mos. Sometimes a few times in the same year. This is the first time ever, I have cried and cried and cried because I hate it so much.

It's so overwhelming all the stuff the inspector missed and every time I turn around something else breaks or somethings installed wrong. I'm sad. We haven't a couch, so theres no place to sit really thats comfy, we are sleeping on a futon and its quite small so Savannah and Opie have to sleep with us. Savannah doesn't really like it here either. She's scared of her room.

It's cold here all the time. The windows are old and its freezing. Everywhere I go I am cold. Everything is so old, we can't find replacement stuff. We have a bunch more to paint, everything that needs to be painted has layers of wallpaper under the paint and I just don't feel like doing it. Nor do we have the money for some of the stuff that needs to be done now. We went and priced outdoor carpet today because their hot tub rusted the carpet out there and it was 400 bucks. It's crazy. Sure it doesn't need to be done now, but it does need to be done eventually.

It makes me sad. The windows are cracked in juans room. We didn't know any of this and its stuff our inspector shouldve caught. All the wiring was done wrong, all the plugs cracked. My dad has been replacing all the stuff but still, it's a pain. He just had cataract surgery and will be out of commission for awhile.

I miss my old house. I cried alot tonight cause I miss it so badly. This place just doesn't feel like home at all. I know it will one day.

I started babysitting my neices and thats not going well. I know the first week is always tough. The baby the first day (13 mos) cried from 8:30 til about 4 on the first day. The second day 8:30 til 2 then got a lil better. Wednesday was my off day. Thursday was better because snow kept my boys home and they carried her the whole day. Friday was better because I was so exhausted I carried her around all day. If I carry her she doesn't cry, but that's not a habit i wanna start. They haven't ever stayed with anyone other than grandma so its a challenge.

I have to go over there tomorrow to take their pics for some photo cards. Today I Have had a migraine from hell. All the crying relieved it quite a bit.

My hubby took me shopping bought me some clothes and a warm nightgown for this igloo. Then made me a nice dinner baked chicken, rice and zuchini. It was good. We've been playing rummy every night, it keeps me from being so down. Hope everyone is enjoying themselves and sorry Im so down, Ill snap out of it soon if someone sends me a porter paint man to do all this painting LOL!

Sarah Thank you so much for my card and my calendar, I love love love it! You guys are so sweet!

5 comments:

Carie said...

I am sosorry things are going this way...when we moved in here there was alot they missed and it just all costs so much to fix, we did it a little at a time, and still going...we used to move alot, way way to much, and my papa (grandpa) used to say to make it a home love someone...sounded goofy to me cause I was so little, but I eventually understood...I hope things start to get better...I am so sorry you are so sad...if there is anything I can ever do for you just ask...

Always here for ya
Carie

for_the_lonely said...

Oh sweetie..I wanted to cry when I read this!!!! :( I am SUPER sorry that you are having so many problems..and so eary into the move. I really hope that things get better. IT sounds like your hubby is being a sweetheart and really trying to help out and make things a little bit more bearable for all of you. If you need anything, let me know...I'll be happy to help! I am glad that you got the card and calendar..I was worried that I did not stick enough postage on those suckers !LOL

Gentle hugs to you,
Sarah

Melzie said...

Girl this breaks my heart that you dont like it. I hope once spring comes that you will find some of the reasons you liked it before, the yard and stuff :( DId you start your sewing lessons? Good for Kyle for getting you some new stuffies that was sweet. I'll be thinking of you and praying you settle in very quickly hunny bunches, Love, Melody

dixiedarling said...

Moving just plain sucks. I understand where you are coming from. The weather (winter) does not help with the mood. Sending good thoughts your way and hoping you warm up both inside and out. Peace to you. Looking forward to brighter happier days for us all.

NANCY said...

((((((((DIANNA))))))))
I just read this and it made me so sad:( I'm so sorry you miss your old house:( & I can relate to the draft,my kitchen is next to the garage door entrance,& I keep begging dh to put another door to keep it warmer @@:( I KNOW as time goes by,you'll feel better,and things will be better...You dont' like change,probably due to all the change you've had in your life.
((((HUGGERS))) & FEEL BETTER!Soon SPRING Is coming:) it'll be here before we know it YAY!