Wednesday, December 14, 2005

hidey ho!

Been awhile yet again, I am so not into computing right now. Hopefully, I'll get back into it soon. Been at the Drs with my son all day, found out he has Celiacs disease also ACKKKKKKKKKKKKK! That is like a nightmare. Having an 11 year old that can't have pizza, bread, burgers etc. But on a good note, maybe that explains alot of his behavior problems and fits. The Dr said on the diet he may be able to come off all his meds. I hope and pray.

My migraine finally went away yesterday. Whenever the migraine leaves, i get shaky and feel out of sorts for awhile and I was glad when that came on Tuesday. So for now its gone. Hopefully gone for another 3 mos. They are seasonal. Hope everyone is doing well, thanks for all the support you guys give me.

My buddy Melzie welzie sent me a box today, with the freaking cutest ornament ever, it was from the christmas story and it was the box that the leg lamp came in and you open the box and it has a leg lamp in it and you can plug the leg lamp into the lights and it lights up and the box says "its a major award" She also sent me anice card and A Christmas Story Tshirt. Shes my sugar pie! I love all you guys you are awesome!!

I am gonna get something off to all of you soon, Jackie I need your new addy, ican't find the envelope!! Sarah I need yours too!
Hugs N Love

3 comments:

Carie said...

I think its cool you have so many people that care so much about you :o) I am also glad it made you smile...

I am so sorry to hear about your son...thats gotta be hard...I am glad you got it properly diagnosed...

:o)
Carie

SassyFemme said...

That's got to be really tough on your son. Will keep my fingers crossed the diet helps him.

for_the_lonely said...

Ahhhhh....I have been writing articles all week long..lol..so I am just now getting to read blogs and catch up! LOL

I'll e-mail you my addy...be on the lookout for it!

Love you,
Sarah