Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Been such a long time

Hope everyone had a great Holiday and Merry Christmas! Mine was wonderful but Oh so hectic. Not to add we are all SICK :o( Savannah started out with a cold and runny nose, coughing and fever, then we got it. I thought Savannahs was over but last night she got in bed with us and was screaming and screaming and did I mention screaming. I got up and took her to the Dr. this morning and my baby has an ear infection :o(. She is on Medicine and hopefully it will knock it out. My mom is sick, we are all sick all around, so stay away from us LOL

But aside from the sickness the holidays were nice. Tomorrow it's back to babysitting and I have to get my house cleaned up for painting. I think this coming up weekend we are going to do the bathroom. We shall see!

Okay I gotta run, my baby girl wants to play Cinderella dance studio so we shall see how that works! I have my pics up at webshots I will post the addy in a bit!!

2 comments:

Carie said...

we have all been sick to...the worst thing ever is when a little one has an ear ache...we rushed Ashley to the hospital not to long ago when she was screaming in pain....I am sending you and Savanah...and the whole family for that matter...GET WELL SOON vibes :o)

for_the_lonely said...

Oh no...you are ALL sick???!!!??? That stinks! I hope that you all get to feeling better soon!

Love ya,
Sarah